As of today, Forex no deposit bonuses have become more prevalent in the Forex industry. There’s only a handful of Forex brokers who do not give any bonuses or promotions. The Broker who does have some promotions such as no deposit bonus are very lucky because many of the new traders will join them as it is risk-free. Before talking about the Alphatradex no deposit bonus, let’s dive into more information. So what do you know about a Forex no deposit bonus and how it works? With a no deposit bonus you can trade in the real Forex market without using our credit — the Broker deposits for us. So the profit you earn is yours. However, if you lose, you lose nothing.
There’s a perfect opportunity that awaits for you to jumpstart your Forex carrier. It seems like Alphatradex offers a no deposit bonus of 50$ for new traders. Therefore try not to miss this opportunity and register via the below links to receive the Alphatradex no deposit bonus.
How to Apply
- Register for a live account at Alphatradex.
- Verify your profile by uploading the personal documents.
- Request the no deposit bonus by clicking the No Deposit Bonus button in the trader‘s cabinet.
- You can withdraw the bonus after depositing 50$ and completing 4 round lots.
- Maximum profit you can withdraw is 150$.
Terms and Conditions
- Bonus is allowed only for standard accounts.
- The maximum leverage offered is 1:500.
- Bonus credits are no eligible for cashback programs.
- You will lose the bonus if you request a withdrawal.
- Each client/computer/IP can open only one account.
- Alphatradex reserves the right to refuse a client in no deposit bonus granting with no reasons given or without prior notification.
- Alphatradex reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the bonus.
- The company is not liable for technical disruptions.
Finally, is this the opportunity that you are looking? As I said at the beginning try not to miss this perfect opportunity to light you Forex trading carrier. First of all, read the terms and conditions and if you want more info, head over to the bonus page of the broker.